Wednesday, January 6, 2016

Broadsoft R17SP4 Virtualized in home lab - Part 1

Broadsoft R17SP4 Virtualized in home lab - Part 1

**Note as of 2/10/2016  I got the JBOD SAS/SATA controller in my NAS, but still using the Node 304 case. Taking online course from SIP School now. Looking to be certified in a few months.

Did move my ESXi server to new case with new ASUS mother board. More room, more fans, much quiter.

We are getting four new Oracle 4600 SBC's at work in a month or two. We will use two as Interconnect and the other two as Access. I will get to set up one each. Hoping to get back to videos after this is done

**Note as of 1/1/2015 I have put this project on hold as I redo my NAS. Getting bigger case and adding SAS/SATA JBOD Controller. Getting ready to go 10GB Ethernet :)

In this video I cover my plan to setup Broadsoft R17SP4 in my VMware ESXI home lab - Part 1

https://youtu.be/k13gLn6dNx8


No comments:

Post a Comment